Good news, the University of South Florida, USF International Scholarships 2023-2024 application form is now available for freshmen and transfer students to apply for the merit-based scholarship from the USF Office of Admissions.
To be considered for merit-based scholarships from the Office of Admissions, students must submit a complete admissions application by the priority deadline. For additional information about the awarding process, please visit Freshman Scholarship Requirements & Timeline.
2024 USF International Scholarship Deadlines
The application submission deadline to be considered for freshman admissions scholarships is April 1, 2021. All required application materials must be received by Admissions by the July 1, 2021 completion deadline
SCHOLARSHIPS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR STUDENTS STARTING IN THE FALL SEMESTER.
2021 USF International Freshman SCHOLARSHIPS
These awards are not stackable. Students will receive the highest award for which they qualify within the awarding timeline. All Green & Gold awards are credited in the form of a partial out-of-state tuition waiver; exact award amounts vary based on the number of credits in which a student enrolls each term.
|USF Green & Gold Presidential Award
(Up to $12,000 per year)
|3.90+ GPA and
1340+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or
|USF Green & Gold Directors Award
(Up to $9,000 per year)
|3.70+ GPA and
1280+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or
|USF Green & Gold Scholars Award
(Up to $6,000 per year)
|3.50+ GPA and
1210+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or
|USF International Student Scholarship
(Up to $1,000 per year)
|3.30+ GPA and
1180+ SAT (Evidence-Based Reading and Writing & Math only) or
USF International Transfer Scholarships 2023
These scholarships are competitive awards. Meeting the criteria to be considered for a scholarship does not guarantee that a student will receive that award.
|Frank H. Spain and Betty E. Gillies Community College Transfer Scholarship
||$5,000 ($1,250 per semester)
||Cumulative Transfer GPA of 3.75 or higher
Awarded to the top transfer applicant from each college within the Florida College System. Must be transferring with an AA or approved AS degree.
|USF International Transfer Student Scholarship
||$2,000 ($500 per semester)
||Cumulative postsecondary GPA of 3.50 or higher with a minimum of 60 transferable credit hours. Application Submission by March 1,
Application Completion by May 1.
How to Apply for USF International Scholarships 2023-2024 at the University of South Florida
You can apply to USF in just six easy steps.
- Complete and submit the online application admissions.usf.edu/intl-apply.
- Pay the nonrefundable $30 application fee or submit an application fee waiver.
- Review our website for specific requirements based on the program of study and degree level. Please note: Graduate and transfer application requirements may vary by program.
- Submit your official high school and/or university transcripts in both English and native language.
- Submit your official required test scores.
- Freshmen/Lower-Level Transfer applicants must submit official SAT or ACT results. USF’s code for SAT is 5828 and for ACT is 0761. If score minimums are not met, then an English proficiency exam may be requested.
- Upper-level Transfer applicants from non-English-speaking countries who have not previously earned a degree in the United States must provide minimum English proficiency scores: IELTS score of 6.5 taken within 2 years of the desired term of entry, TOEFL score of 79+ (internet-based test), Duolingo English
- An exam score of 105 or a PTE-A score of 53+.
- Graduate Students must submit GRE or GMAT test scores as required by their program.
If you do not plan on taking a college admissions test or have scores or a GPA that falls below the requirements for direct entry, you may apply to enter the university through an INTO USF Program. For more information, please visit admissions.usf.edu/intousf
- The English Proficiency Exam requirement may be waived if Admissions receives an alternate proof of English proficiency. The alternate proofs of English proficiency are outlined in the academic catalog.
- Submit a copy of your passport.
MORE USF SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
Find out how USF lowers your cost of attendance even more with our generous scholarship, fellowship, assistantship and grant options.