Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates interested in obtaining an MBA degree at the University of Oxford to apply for the Skoll Scholarship for MBA Studies for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The Skoll Scholarship is a competitive scholarship for incoming MBA students to Saïd Business School, University of Oxford, who pursue entrepreneurial solutions for urgent social and environmental challenges.
The Skoll Scholarship for Oxford MBA provides total funding plus a living stipend for successful candidates to complete an MBA degree.
The Skoll Scholarship for MBA Studies at the University of Oxford UK Brief Description
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): The Skoll Foundation
- Institution(s): University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School
- Study Level: Postgraduate (MBA)
- Scholarship Benefits and Details: Full Funding
- Eligible Nationalities: All Nationalities
Skoll Scholarship for MBA 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
For you to apply for the Skoll MBA scholarships 2023, interested applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must demonstrate that he/she has identified opportunities and taken action in order to make a positive social impact.
- Have spent preferably at least 3 years driving change through entrepreneurial approaches.
- Applicants can demonstrate the outcomes and impact of their entrepreneurial action.
- Possess personal qualities of a social entrepreneur.
- Demonstrate why business education is essential in helping to develop your work/impact.
- Demonstrate the need for the Scholarship.
- Show that the cost of the programme is a significant financial burden.
How to Apply to the Skoll MBA Scholarships
If you are interested to apply for the Skoll Scholarship, you are to complete the application online by following the steps outlined (below):
- Connect with us to register your interest in the Scholarship and make sure you’re kept up to date with announcements about upcoming deadlines.
- Apply for the Oxford MBA programme directly to Saïd Business School. You need to do this during stages 1, 2, or 3 of the MBA admissions process.
- As part of your MBA application, upload your answers to the Skoll Scholarship essay questions and submit your MBA application! You’ll find the Scholarship essay questions under the “Funding” section of the MBA application. We would advise that you allow yourself about 1-weeks’ time to answer the Skoll Scholarship essay questions.
- The MBA Admissions Team will then assess your application and determine if you are accepted onto the MBA programme or not.
- If you received confirmation that you have been accepted onto the MBA programme, your application will automatically go forward to the Skoll Scholarship Selection Committee.
- Applications for the Scholarship are reviewed after each MBA admissions stage.
- You will receive an update on the status of your Scholarship application and whether your application is going forward to final shortlisting shortly after MBA admission decisions have been made from each stage.
- If you receive confirmation that your Scholarship application is going forward to final shortlisting, keep an eye out for an email from the Skoll Centre with a link to the Logistics and Reference Form.
- Once you have received the email, complete the Logistics and Reference Form. This consists of a series of short questions to confirm your contact details (in case you are invited to interview), how you heard about the Scholarship and your referee contact details. Please note, that your referees will not be contacted unless you get to the final stages of the selection process.
The Skoll Scholarship for MBA Studies at the University of Oxford UK application deadline is 4 January 2023