The term ‘COVID-19’ stands for Corona Virus 19. It is a respiratory disease, which has started in China and now spreading all over the world. It is a serious disease, and if you may not take safety precautions you may surely have to bear the cost.
In this guide, you will be knowing about how does it spread? What are its symptoms? How to be safe? And is it the deadliest disease?
How Does The COVID-19 Spread?
Recent information was given by the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and it is that COVID-19 can be passed from person to person. Moreover, a community spread has been seen too. This means that if a group of people is affected then there is a chance of you getting affected too.
COVID-19 was initiated in China and now it has spread over 100s of countries including Pakistan, the United States of America, and more.
What Is The Incubation Period Of COVID-19?
The incubation period of this period is recorded as 14 days. If within 14 days of virus exposure you are diagnosed by it, then it is more likely to say that you are safe.
Symptoms of COVID-19:
The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are:
- Shortness of Breath
If you are having any of these, do not take it lightly. Consult a doctor or specialist now.
How To Stay Safe?
As it is the deadliest disease, then it is certain that you cannot sit hand-on-hand or idle. You need to stay safe, but how? Here are a few of the precautions that are suggested by doctors.
- Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds.
- Wash your hands frequently
- If soap or water is not available, wash your hands with alcoholic hand sanitizer
- Cover your coughs
- Sneeze under a tissue, then throw it
- Do not touch your nose with unwashed hands
- Do not touch your eyes with unwashed hands
- Do not touch your mouth with unwashed hands
- If you are sick, better stay at home
- Do not touch unnecessary objects
Important Keynotes of COVID-19:
It might not appear in your test, but don’t you think you should be knowing all about the diseases, in order to stay safe.
Here are a few of the most important rubrics that you must know.
- Coronaviruses are pretty common in animals. Many of animals do have this virus but there is less chance of spreading through them.
- The coronavirus is not one. It has many sub-branches but most of them cause lung illness which is a respiratory illness. It mainly includes a nose, throat, and lung illness.
- There are two more deadly diseases of coronavirus that are severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) and Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS).
- It is named Corona because under the microscope the virus looks like a covered shell, which looks like a crown.
Can You Die If Gets Positive for COVID-19?
However, it is seen that people are dying of this disease. But technically it is not extremely deadliest. It is affected more by those who have a weak immune system.
A Mind Map To Remember:
Mind maps are certainly very helpful. In this case, if you remember it then without any doubt, YOU ARE SAFE!
Make sure you are spreading the information and not spread the virus