Information for prospective applicants for the ACU General Round Stipend Scholarships for International Students in Australia: In assessing applications, ACU will give priority to applicants wishing to study at the doctoral level, to Indigenous Australian applicants, and to applicants whose proposed research aligns with ACU’s core research priorities of education, health, theology and philosophy, and other liberal arts.
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is a publicly funded educational institute that invests heavily in research programmes. It has eight outstanding campuses across Australia and a campus in Rome. Australian Catholic University aims to establish an inclusive study environment.
Enhance your academic and career prospects by participating in the ACU General Round Stipend Scholarships offered by the Australian Catholic University in Australia. The grant is available to both domestic and international students who wish to undertake a research program for the academic year 2023/2024.
Australian Catholic University General Round Stipend for International Students 2023-24
- Host Country: Australia
- Host Institute: Australian Catholic University
- Department / Field: Check Details
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Scholarships Language: English
- Awards / Benefits: $28,597
- Number of Scholarships: Check Details
- Eligible Nationalities: Domestic and International
- Eligibility Criteria: Check Detail
- Documents Required: Check Detail
- Application Mode: Online
2023 ACU General Round Stipend Scholarships
|Our Schools and Research Institutes
|Faculty of Education and Arts
|School of Arts
School of Education
Institute for Humanities and Social Sciences
- Gender and Women’s History Research Centre
- Research Centre for Refugees, Migration and Humanitarian Studies
- Research Centre for Social and Political Change
Institute for Learning Sciences & Teacher Education
- Research Centre for Digital Data and Assessment in Education
|Faculty of Health Sciences
|School of Allied Health
School of Behavioural and Health Sciences
- Health Brain and Mind Research Centre (HBMRC)
- Sports Performance, Recovery, Injury and New Technologies Research Centre (SPRINT)
School of Nursing Midwifery and Paramedicine
Mary MacKillop Institute for Health Research
Institute for Positive Psychology and Education
|Faculty of Law and Business
|Peter Faber Business School
Thomas More Law School
|Faculty of Theology and Philosophy
||School of Philosophy
School of Theology
- Research Centre for Studies of the Second Vatican Council
Dianoia Institute of Philosophy
Institute for Religion and Critical Inquiry
ACU General Round Stipend Scholarship Value
- An ACU Stipend Scholarship of $28,597* per annum (indexed annually); and
- Either a Research Training Program Fees Offset Scholarship (that is, a tuition fee waiver) for Domestic candidates; or
- Single Coverage Overseas HealthCare plus an ACU Tuition Fee waiver for International candidates
*value is for candidates enrolled at full-time load. Part-time enrolment value is 1/2 the full-time value
For Domestic applicants: these scholarships are for commencement in Research Term C 2023
For International applicants: these scholarships are for onshore commencement only therefore the start date is subject to the Australian Government lifting the travel restrictions on International student arrivals. The restrictions currently in place as part of the response to the COVID-19 pandemic mean the start date may be delayed.
How to Apply for ACU General Round Stipend Scholarships 2021
If you are a prospective candidate: Visit the How to apply webpage for application instructions.
If you are a currently enrolled candidate: download the ‘application for a Postgraduate Research Scholarship for currently enrolled candidates’ form in Orion and submit with required documentation to Candidature Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions should be directed to ACU Candidature Services at email@example.com
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
The applicant must hold minimum educational requirements and meet the university’s parameters to apply for a research degree.
The applicants are required to submit a completed research proposal, academic qualifications such as transcripts and completion certificates, passports, along other additional documents mentioned by the university.
The applicants must fulfill all requirements of the university.
If the ACU General Round Stipend Scholarships for International Students in Australia applications have closed at the time you are reading this notification, you can apply for the Yale University Scholarship for international students